Friday 30 March 2012

Manor in Denmark

Hello, dear readers. Friday already! My mother is coming on Sunday to stay with us for a month and I have quite a number of things to do yet before she arrives. So, before I get moving here is today's tour for you.
Anette and Heine Robert Dahl used to live in apartments in Copenhagen. In the spring of 2009 they moved to Gelskov. Here they live in this Manor on Funen where they also hold exhibitions, display antiques and flea market finds for sale, and they even run a bed & breakfast.






Owners Anette and Heine

























Remember I love reading your comments! Have a lovely weekend, and see you tomorrow!
Photography by Kristian Septimius Krogh
All images from here.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

  1. Kifus,
    How fun...have a wonderful time with your mom. This is a pretty house and I'd love to stay in a B&B that looks so pretty.
    Happy weekend.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kifus! What a lovely home! You Mom is just coming and my Mama flew back home today after 3 weeks with me! Such fun~ and I am tired! Happy week and Happy Easter! Thanks for the visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, if it is a manor then it looks like a manor, it has the allure of a manor. Beautiful, like a dream you want to live. What strikes me is the lack of rugs. Good? Bad? Not criticism, just an observation. It's the owners' choice. I like rugs under my feet, especially in the bedroom. Oh, the orange cat! Adorable. She's like posing, elegant, poised, happy. I notice an interesting stove (?) in the dining (or is it the kitchen?) The chandelier? Priceless. I mean, the one on the landing (?) but all look priceless. I wonder, that door in the bedroom, is the door to a closet or to an attic? It reminds me of the attic I once lived, in the house of a friend. There was a door like this, and behind that door, a world of mystery, animated by squirrels. The owners look like a wonderful couple.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This house is amazing. Have a nice time with your Mum! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop