Thursday 1 March 2012

Gustavian Style in England

Good morning my sweets! Time for another tour! Located in Bromley, Greater London, this Georgian house full of Gustavian furniture, has been styled to shoot commercials or films. A really impressive amount of photographs, and I didn't include them all! If you'd like to see the rest go here.
1.


2.


3.


4.


5.


6.


7.


8.


9.


10.


11.


12.


13.


14.


15.


16.


17.


18.


19.


20.


21.


22.


23.


24.


25.


26.


27.


28.


29.


30.


31.


32.


33.


34.


35.


36.


37.


38.


39.


40.


41.


42.


43.


44.


45.


46.


47.


48.


49.


50.


All images from here.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

  1. I am in love with every single picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So simple and nothing special from the outside but wow if you look inside! Love the floor, the unique furniture and the simple Ikea details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Kifus!
    This house is gorgeous!
    Love the chandelier in picture 4 and the benches (pictures 5 and 6), not to mention the sunroom, this one is perfect.
    I have a pergula here at home and I intend to transform it in some kind of sunroom, but I'll have to protect us from it (the sun). It's really hot here, today 35oC, can you believe it. A sunroom in days like this can literally cook us.
    Have a nice day.
    Tereza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the gardens in this post. So peaceful and pretty!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love returning to your website often. Loving the Gustavian and French styles, I lose myself in the beauty of your photos. You inspire and motivate me to continue in my search for beautiful and unique pieces for my home. Thank you so much and continue to post more!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop