Wednesday 21 April 2010

Photographer Marcus Lawett

Isn't it a beautiful day? At least here it is sunny and warm. It's a holiday too so before the kids wake up I'd like to show you Swedish photographer Marcus Lawett's work. Still life, interiors and styling. Come and see.

1.


2.


3.


4.


5.


6.
Bild 2
7.
img/fsize/full_11.jpg
8.
img/fsize/full_8.jpg
9.
img/fsize/full_26.jpg
10.
img/fsize/full_29.jpg
11.
img/fsize/full_45.jpg
12.
img/fsize/full_46.jpg
13.
img/fsize/full_25.jpg
Photographs 1 to 5 are from Sophie Lawett's firm right here.
Photographs 6 to 13 from Marcus Lawett's portfolio right here.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment!
    When I came in to your blog just now I thought: wow! You have som lovely spring pictures, and I specially liked the bedroom. A lots of IKEA I see, and I wonder, do you have IKEA were you live? Luckily I live close to one of Norway's few IKEA - department stores, and I'm planning a visit after work today. Need a new bed linen to the quilt I tend to have on the balcony in summer, and hope they have gotten into some good in white and blue:)
    Hopefully I'm going to blog about my trip to Sweeden later to day, if the time extends to.. Unfortunately I was not taken near as many photos as I had planned, it was a lot of driving so it was somehow a lot less time than I had planned. At the same time it snowed all weekend, and it was too dark outside to take nice pictures. But it will be several trips to my old aunt; summer in Stavre are just absolutely beautiful ..
    Hugs Ina

    ReplyDelete
  3. And by the way; I'm so happy with my new iMac. thanks for the congratulation :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1st one is soooo yummy, all the others are gorgeous, its impressive how nice you get decorate with Ikea.
    TC & xx
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors are so lovely and inspiring. I love the fresh, crisp look!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop