Wednesday 18 November 2009

Photographer Annie Schlechter

Come on in and have a look at these awesome interiors by New York photographer Annie Schlechter.

annie schlechter by coco+kelley.


White Dresser and Mirror by decorology.


White wingback chair and red lamp by decorology.


Modern neutrals: Round mirror + black + white + decorative mantle by xJavierx.


Modern dining room: White + blue + sculptural chandelier by xJavierx.


White Cupcake lights and Pink peonies by decorology.


Blue Bedrooom by decorology.

If you wish to see more photographs just go to her website right here.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

  1. i love the one with the dog under the table :D

    or above the table..or in, or up,or at the table... dont remember..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sos un lindo y te amo hasta el cielo infinito!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the first picture, so fresh!
    I LOOOOVE the third one.
    We bought new sofas for our living room, the are comfortable and classic. Two of them are similar to the one on picture 3. Our TV being in another room, it's really a room where we read, discuss,relax with friends/family.
    Everyday I take a look over and I have the feeling that it's too classic, I have to change or add something more fun but I am not sure what: repaint the walls, remove some furnitures, etc. The red lamp on the third picture, for me, is the perfect touch I am looking for!
    Can you help me? Can I send you pictures and you give me your opinion? Is that too demanding??
    Ciao ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just stopped by at your blog Martine. I'd love to see your pics! My mail is on the first page. Just click on the image.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop