Tuesday 9 March 2010

House in Spain

How can it be possible to love things that are so different, nearly complete opposites? I have come to realize that I love so many different styles of homes that maybe I should become a millionaire and buy five or six so that depending on my mood I'd live in one house or another. Take yesterday's post, I love and drool over all the antiques and the patina and French furniture... but I also love white Scandinavian style homes... and I love castles and their ageless stone and wood and massive doors... And then, I love this little home in Segovia. It's simple, and neat, and a bit rustic. I'm ok with all my loves and luckily I can have them all here at my blog. And even better so, I can share them with you.






























All images from here.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

  1. I really enjoy your blog. Architecture is so interesting. I toyed with the idea of doing it for a living... the only problem is I have no artistic ability in that area.

    Spanish architecture is really pretty to me. It's so simple and comfortable. And even though some things change from country to country, overall the simplicity and hominess stays the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sofas in the first interior image. Fun color and interesting that they don't match but work together well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda!! lovely post today!! gotta start thinking and picking ideas for Muñiz...

    te amo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adhere to SJ.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop